Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, August 5, 2024

The Annual Luau Feast Here at THD for August 9

The Annual Luau Hawaiian Dinner and Live entertainment here at THD is scheduled for Friday, August 9 with Cocktails at 3:45PM. This will be followed by Hula Dancers and Music at 4PM. The highlight of the day is the Hawaiian Luau Dinner at 5PM. You should  reserved your Dinner Selection by August 1.

Women wear your MuuMuu and Men your Hawaiian Shirt💚 for this Festive occasion. You have a few days to order it, if you need one. 

https://lavahut.com/collections/traditional-hawaiian-muumuu-dresses?srsltid=AfmBOor8xcXdK_FcbzSaafQkNbk-PtHGnONabpNOGKtZ-hi9Jta96ukU 


 I am looking forward with great anticipation for this Gastronomic Event here at THD based on my last year experience as described in the website below.💙 

Here are three photos I took of the last year Luau here at THD.

 




💙 https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2023/08/my-life-here-at-thd-hawaiian-luau.html

💚My Matching Hawaiian Shirt with Macrine's (RIP) MuuMuu personally tailored from the Philippines.  

Meanwhile, Batman and Robin saying Hello to All! Thank you Mary Alice for the Cat Food.


  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As we mentioned to you on the phone the other day, we are so looking forward to the Friday extravaganza! we will be there for sure. WE will be festively dressed for the occasion.

No worries, our dinners have been reserved. This celebration is especially meaningful to Carol and me since we have just returned from Maui. We were there for 10 days and had a wonderful time.

All the same, it is great to be home and to see the folks in our THD community!!

John

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...