Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump Documentary


I watched This Documentary in my Prime Video the other day and I agree with the  review below. Now that President Biden has withdrawn, The Democrats chance of Defeating Trump has gone to higher level. Democrats unite and save America from the mad Dictator.   As of this writing date, Kamala Harris presumptive Democratic Nominee is leading Trump by 8 points from Independent Voters. The future of Kamala Harris looks bright!
This documentary shows the consequential repercussions of having Trump as our President again, due to his seriously flawed personality traits. It's so much more than his leadership skills and what policies he will put into place. How can we let this man lead our nation when his core values are the opposite of what we teach our children (be honest & kind, love your neighbor, share, apologize when you've done wrong, communicate openly, be openminded, forgive, etc.)? I learned in his first Presidency, Trump didn't unite the country during crisis nor did he intelligently try to help, instead he avoided responsibilty and denied Covid existed. If President again, he most likely will promote hate and encourage separating an already divided country. I believe he only cares about himself, threatens our democracy and we have too much at stake to let him be president again in 2024, if given the chance. We need a leader with a strong sense of character who will bring the nation together, promote positive changes and not tear it further apart. We truly need a leader to step up and serve the people of our great nation...TRUMP IS NOT MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TRULY NEVER DID!

For other reviews visit:

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/Unfit-The-Psychology-of-Donald-Trump/0F75U4UJDOC19DPYZHN5FE64KQ

Meanwhile, here's the highlights of THD Events for July 29 to August 4.  The Sound Bath scheduled for Saturday, August 3 at 3PM, I highly recommend.  For the Benefits of Sound-Bathing read my article on this subject at bottom of the page.💚 

💚https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2024/06/sound-bathing-in-yoga-and-its-benefits.html

3 comments:

Dean Elias said...

Thanks for your persuasive critique of The Donald: what a threat to ask we hold as integral to our great nation. Again, thanks David. Dean

Andi Shafer said...

Absolutely unfit o be a leader. Not even a decent human being!

Richard Botton said...

Your comments about TRUMP ARE SO RIGHT ON!!! I believe he is a sociopath who will doo ANYTHING to achieve his selfish goals.
A 2nd Trump presidency will bring about times like the 30s. The Supreme Court has just made such a nightmare possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...