Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Timely Joke-RE-Proposition 8 in California

Results of Proposition 8 being declared unconstitutional this Week in California.
From Sandee's Comedy Plus: Here's the joke of the week. The subject matter is very timely here in California Proposition 8 Fiasco that has dominated the news this week.

"A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?," she asked.

"They're mating," her father replied.

"What do you call the spider on top," she asked.

"A Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.

"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs," the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied, "No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment then lifted her foot and stomped them flat.

"Well she said, that may be okay in California, but we're not having any of that crap in Alberta."

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...