Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Joke of the Month-How's Your Golf Game?



I do not play golf. But my son and a lot of my Filipino-American friends are golf fanatics. I dedicate this joke to all golf enthusiasts all over the world. Bellarocca Resort in Marinduque has completed a beautiful 9-hole golf course in Buenavista for the enjoyment of their guests. Bellarocca Resort and Spa is a five star resort in the Philippines completed last year. From Sandee Comedy Plus:

Three guys are golfing with the club pro. First guy tees off and hits a dribbler about 60 yards. He turns to the pro and says, "What did I do wrong?"

The pro says, "Loft."

The next guy tees off and hits a duck hook into the woods. He asks the pro "What did I do wrong?"

The pro says, "Loft."

The third guy tees off and hits a slice into a pond. He asks the pro, "What did I do wrong?"

The pro says, "Loft."

As they're walking to their balls, the first guy finally speaks up. He says to the pro, "The three of us hit completely different tee shots and when we asked you what we did wrong you gave the same exact answer each time, what is 'loft?'

"The pro says, "Lack Of F#%king Talent."

View of Golf course at Bellarocca Resort- Marinduque, Philippines-Photo from tripadviser.es.com
Here's a video about playing a different kind of golf game-Hitting the Gong

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...