Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Twenty Most Beautiful Places in the World


The Niagara Falls at Night as viewed from the Canadian Side
Here's a video of the 20 most beautiful places in the world. Of the 20 listed, I have only visited two of them, the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls both in North America. The other two places in my wish list in my younger days are Machu Picchu of Peru and the Great Wall of China. However, in my retiring years, I will be happy to enjoy these places in front of my computer. How about you? Have you visited any of the 20 places listed in this video? If you are young and healthy, but no money, then work harder to save and see the places listed in person before you are too old to travel. However, today just enjoy this video with me. Comments?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...