Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, April 26, 2024

Is Age Reversal Possible?

Yesterday's blog was about the Chemistry of the Aging Process. Today is about Age Reversal. Is Age Reversal possible? Please read and judge it for yourself.
Researchers from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory have discovered that T cells in the body can be reprogrammed to slow down and even reverse aging. Using a mouse model, scientists found T cells can be used to fight off another type of cell that contributes to aging.

💜💜Age reversal is real and you'll not be able to change my mind...😉😆

Fasting gives the body enough time to recharge and healKeith Mitchell helped me understand during my time in Mexico, that each time I eat a meal, 60% of my blood is now assisting the body with digesting for roughly 6 hours and NOT with healing. Eat 3 meals a day and now 18 hours, or 84% of the time, your bodies blood (literally the life force of the body) is simply digesting mostly nutritionless food.

Then I consumed Bruce Lipton 's book Biology of the Cells and WOW. It turns out each time my body is in a state of stress, my blood reaches the external extremities of the body, again, not healing or recharging the body. He gives the example of a small city being under attack, all the farmers and producers hide (healing and recharging) and all focus goes on the defense. Whether the attack happens or not, you haven't produced anything new and have only consumed energy.

So, if you live in a state of stress and never fast, know that your not giving your body enough of a chance to recharge and heal, and this is when disease enters your body. 

This is why intermittent fasting and living a stress free life allows your cells to recharge and heal, and you will literally age slower, if not reverse your age if you've never done this before. You will LOOK younger because you're going to finally give your body a bloody break!
To say less, my body is SO happy I'm finally doing thisI hope this inspires you to do it too.

For Additional Details Read:


Meanwhile enjoy this photo of the Coconut Palm Trees in the Philippines. What Do you see besides the coconut palm trees?  


This is Natures Painting and Drawing at its Best!  The Face of Jesus? Do You Agree?

Pareidolia

A psychological phenomenon in which the mind perceives a specific image or pattern where it does not actually exist, such as seeing a face in the clouds. Pareidolia can be used to explain a host of otherwise unexplained sightings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David. Interesting idea. Thanks for sharing. S B

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

This article on whether age reversal is possible is certainly interesting. My own view is that many factors contribute to the aging process. These include not only diet but also ambient stress levels, genetics, the individual's mental and emotional outlook, health history, environmental factors, and the presence or absence of social support systems in the person's life. The bottom line for me is that the healthier and happier we are, the more slowly we will age. Whether aging can be reversed I'm not certain about. Thanks fo rthis entire series on aging! John Larimore

Anonymous said...

Hi David….found the following & thought you might find it interesting. A cheap drug may slow down aging. A study will determine if it works Studies suggest people who take metformin for diabetes may be at lower risk for cancer, heart disease and dementia. Now researchers aim to test if it prevents age-related diseases in healthy people.

Read in NPR: https://apple.news/A1me9ofJpTvmZs3hms3PLKA. Jane Mowry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...