Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Some Photos from the Jambalos-Anonical Wedding


Edgar (Nonoy) and Yvette Wedding, Boac Cathedral, March 20, 2010. The reception was held at Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque. Nonoy is Macrine's nephew-son of the late Edgar Jambalos and Asuncion Pagalunan. It was a grand wedding indeed!







Personal Note: A typical wedding in Marinduque costs between P200,000 to P350,000 depending on the number of guests. Double or triple the costs, if you get married in big cities such as Makati or Quezon City. The above amount was based on the 30 weddings that had the reception at Chateau Du mer Hall, the last two years. Chateau Du Mer in Boac had hosted one Garden Wedding this year and five church wedding(reception) up to this day. Our next wedding reception will be on May 22. For description of the faciliites and amenities of Chateau Du Mer Conference Hall, in Boac, Marinduque visit, http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...