Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tracing Relatives Via Geni.com

 You want to know some of your relatives? Visit Geni.com and have Fun!


I was reading my genealogy on Geni.com the other day. In one of the entry, was the name Maria Cecilia Peroy. I am not familiar with the name. I did some search and here's what I learned.

Maria Cecilia Peroy is my (David Katague, Jr.'s) wife's second cousin once removed's husband's second cousin thrice removed!

David Katague, Jr.
You

→

Macrine Katague
your wife

→

Elena Jambalos
her mother

→

Juan Nieva
her father

→

Epifania Morente
his mother

→

Juan del Rosario Morente
her brother

→

Juan Laurena Morente
his son

→

Purificacion Madrigal Morente
his daughter

→

Esteban Raymundo Abada
her husband

→

Jeronimo Abada
his father

→

Esteban Abada
his father

→

Andrea Abada
his sister

→

Luis Abada Abadiano
her son

→

Tomas Abadiano
his son

→

Josefina Apla-On Castel
his daughter

→

<private> Castel
her daughter

→

Maria Cecilia Peroy

https://www.geni.com/path/David-Katague-Jr+is+related to+Maria-Cecilia-Peroy?from=6000000019228997121&path_type=inlaw&to=6000000058749373242

Another name I did not recognized is Tanya Delgado Tanyag. I learned she is my 4th cousin as shown in the link below.

Tanya Delgado Tanyag is David Katague, Jr.'s fourth cousin!

David Katague, Jr.
You

→

David Katague
your father

→

Roberto Javellana Catague
his father

→

Marcelina Lopez Javellana
his mother

→

Manuel Javellana
her father

→

Ygnacio/Ramon javellana
his brother

→

Julio Quimbiong Javellana
his son

→

Magdalena Javellana-Ledesma
his daughter

→

Julio Javellana Ledesma
her son

→

Tanya Delgado Tanyag

https://www.geni.com/path/David-Katague-Jr+is+related+to+Tanya-Tanyag?from=6000000019228997121&path_type=blood&to=6000000180103362861

 

Geni is an American commercial genealogy and social networking website, founded in 2006 and owned by Israeli private company MyHeritage since November 2012.  As of 2021, MyHeritage has kept its genealogical website separate from Geni's website, though the Smart Matches™ feature enables matching of Geni profiles to trees on MyHeritage. As of December 2021, more than 160 million profiles had been created on Geni.

K(C)atague Ancestry ( My Father's Side)

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-kcatague-ancestry-on-my-fathers-side.html
 

Balleza Ancesrty ( My mother's Side)

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-balleza-ancestry-on-my-mothers-side.html 

Nieva Ancestry (Mother's Side of my Wife)

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2014/11/latest-update-on-ancestry-of-nievas.html

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...