Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Pleasant Memories of My Gardens at Chateau Du Mer

The following photos I took from my gardens at Chateau Du Mer, Amoingon, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines in 2011.










I hope you enjoy the above pictures! I had fun taking them! Good Day to All!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...