Welcome to My Site

If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my mid-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Macrine(RIP),Me and my oldest son are the Intellectual migrants. Were were born in the Philippines, came to the US in 1960 and later became US citizens in 1972. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Bo Bear-Man's Best Friend

Bo Bear is my grand daughter new pet dog. Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words, I am happy to post the following photos for your viewing pleasure.
Cone of Shame
Bo Bear Waits outside the Coffee Shoppe

Bo Bear and Carenna Resting after a Hard Day
Bo Bear and Gimlet-the Cat
Bo Bear enjoying the car ride
Bo Bear Curious of Other Pets of Carenna


Bo is looking for his forever home, rescued from Sacramento shelter currently being fostered in Sacramento. Bo (bear), is a sweet 8 year old Rottie/lab mix. He's great with other dogs, kids. He is a great companion and likes to go for walks and car rides. He likes to nap most of the day close to a human friend. Bo would be best suited in a home with another dog for him to play with or a home in which someone is home most of the time. He weighs about 80 lbs and trained to be an inside house pet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...